"Quand to veux construire un bateau, ne commence pas par rassembler du bois, couper des planches et distribuer du travail, mais reveille au sein des hommes le desir de la mer grande et large.
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupery
• Lectures in MMB8010, MMB8019, BMS2011 modules: Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle
• Guest Lecturer, Neuronal Circuits and Behavior Course, Department of Cell Biology & Neuroscience,
Universidade de Coimbra, 2017
• Guest Lecturer, Neuronal Disorder Course, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Rome 2017
• Teaching Assistant, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), Zürich, Starting 2017
• Tutor, BIO628 Neuroscience Course MD, PhD Programme, University of Zürich, 2016
• Tutor, BIO434 Electrophysiological Recording Techniques Course, University of Zürich, 2015
• Teaching Assistant, EMBO Two-photon imaging of Brain Function Course, Munich, Sept. 2015
During Fall 2014- Spring 2015, I taught an advanced undergraduate course (Building Blocks of Neural Networks: Synapses and Circuits in Health and Neuropsychiatric Disease) at Harvard University. You can find the abstract here.
Together with Dr Richard Cho, I taught an undergraduate seminar course (7.346 Fine-Tuning the Synapse: Synaptic Functions and Dysfunction) at Department of Biology, MIT. You can find the abstract here.